Combined Efforts Theatre is seeking short scripts or original songs to be performed as part of an evening of Halloween-related theatre. Scripts may be scary or comical. Or both!
Selected pieces will be performed outdoors on Saturday, October 29. A celebration (with bonfire) will follow the performance.
- All submitted work should be 3-5 minutes in length. Please time your work before submitting it.
- Include contact information (name, address, email address, phone) with your submission.
- All submitted work must be original or in public domain.
- All entries will be read by the CET artistic committee. Unfortunately it will not be possible for the committee to provide feedback and entries will not be returned.
- Plays will be performed outdoors. Keep production needs simple. Think costumes and props instead of lights and special effects.
- The artistic director may require small revisions to selected entries.
- All rights remain with the author.
- Email submissions via attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Put “Halloween” in the subject line.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on October 14.